Most Outstanding Established Business
Sometimes the greatest things in business come after the test of time. If your business has been operating for more than 3 years, and doing great things for many years this award is for you.
The Most Outstanding Established Business Award recognises a business which has demonstrated excellence in their operating. This category is for you if you own a business which meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Show profitable and sustainable growth, or
- Can demonstrate a solid business plan, or
- Demonstrate robust systems and processes in your operations
- All category entrants will be asked to provide
- Your full name,
- The Business name
- Contact details (phone, email)
- Website and social media links
- A description of the business and industry, why you started it, and what you offer
- A high res and clear cut version of your logo for promotional purposes
- What is your vision for your business and how do you plan to achieve this?
- Do you have a business plan? If so, describe the areas it covers.
- What is your business strategy? Please describe for the following areas, or leave blank if not appropriate:
- Sales & Marketing
- People & Culture
- Describe how you ensure that your business is continuously evolving and keeping up with or leading an ever-changing marketplace.
- What systems and processes have you implemented and/or improved and what has the result of this been in your business?
- How do you measure success in the business?
- Detail the achievements, for example, your sales and/or profit, that your business has made in the last 18 months and what you believe these were a result of.
The maximum word count for each question is 500 words and each question allows you to upload ONE file as supporting evidence. If you have several documents for a particular question, please combine them into one file before uploading it. Acceptable file types are JPEG, PNG PDF and docx and the maximum file size for each upload is 1024Kb.
Some examples of supporting information/documents include sales figures, profit/loss statements, testimonials, social media insights, press releases, meeting notes, company policies, certificates, links to online resources and/or any other metrics you are using to measure your success. You only need to attach financial information if this demonstrates you have achieved financial goals or objectives.