Most Innovative Business
Innovation is crucial in business. It keeps us moving forward and ahead of the curve.
The Most Innovative Business Award recognises a business which has demonstrated outstanding innovation in what they do. This category is for you if you own a business which meets one or more of these criteria:
- Has launched an innovative or disruptive new product/service, or
- Has innovatively used technology within their business, or
- Can demonstrate ongoing innovation in their business
- All category entrants will be asked to provide
- Your full name,
- The Business name
- Contact details (phone, email)
- Website and social media links
- A description of the business and industry, why you started it, and what you offer
- A high res and clear cut version of your logo for promotional purposes
- What have you done that displays innovation or disruption in your industry
- How is it unique/original?
- How did you identify and then implement your innovation?
- Describe how you measure the value of your innovation.
- Detail the achievements, for example, your sales and/or profit, that your business has made in the last 18 months and what you believe these were a result of.
- Did you face any challenges introducing your innovation? Describe how you managed the risk and overcame this.
- How are you leveraging your innovation for potential future growth and sustaining innovation in the future?
The maximum word count for each question is 500 words and each question allows you to upload ONE file as supporting evidence. If you have several documents for a particular question, please combine them into one file before uploading it. Acceptable file types are JPEG, PNG PDF and docx and the maximum file size for each upload is 1024Kb.
Some examples of supporting information/documents include sales figures, profit/loss statements, testimonials, social media insights, press releases, meeting notes, company policies, certificates, links to online resources and/or any other metrics you are using to measure your success. You only need to attach financial information if this demonstrates you have achieved financial goals or objectives.