WE AT BRIDGE THE GAP PROJECT & THE HEARTSPEAK COLLECTIVE
are proud to be supporting the winner of the
SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS EXCELLENCE award in the NETWORK NZ AWARDS
As a business that helps people from all walks of life from the affluent and women in business to the at-risk and vulnerable with a focus on ex/incarcerated young people and ex incarcerated/women on probation, this award is particularly close to our hearts.
WHAT IS HEARTSPEAK?
Heartspeak is a movement and brand that provides a platform to share engaging, inspiring heart-felt stories that anyone can tell.
We do this by embellishing and up-cycling pre-loved clothing, homewares and art, then sell our bespoke pieces using our international online auction, stockists, exhibitions and live events to help raise visibility, funding & support to organisations, people, charities & projects.
So when you support our work, you’re enabling us to help young people willing to help themselves through intensive mentoring, tailored programmes and connecting them with people who can further them.
WHAT OUR $1500+ SUPPORT PRIZE INCLUDES:
- A one x hour branding and strategy session at THE COMMON to gain more visibility for you and your business
- A two x hour session with you to make two Heartspeak jackets with you/your team that tells the story of what you do, who you are and/or what you’re passionate about
- One jacket will stay with you (if you so choose), and the other will be sold on our international online platform (this will help more people around the world see you)
- A one x hour Facebook Live with Amanda Betts on Amanda Betts Public Figure and Bridge The Gap Project about your jacket, business and stories. Funds raised will go to a person, charity or project of your choice
- 20 x digitally collaged greeting cards crafted from your jacket/s with your company logo and name on them
Connect with us.
You can currently find us through Instagram and Facebook
under Bridge The Gap Project and Amanda Betts Public Figure.