Excellence in Marketing
Marketing is critical to business success and lets our customers know about what we offer.
The Excellence in Marketing Award recognises a business which has demonstrated outstanding marketing of their business in the last 12 to 18 months. This category is for you if you own a business which meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Has undertaken outstanding marketing activity which has generated tangible results for your business, or
- Can demonstrate how marketing has grown your business, or
- Has changed the way marketing is done in your industry
- All category entrants will be asked to provide
- Your full name,
- The Business name
- Contact details (phone, email)
- Website and social media links
- A description of the business and industry, why you started it, and what you offer
- A high res and clear cut version of your logo for promotional purposes
- Describe your marketing strategy and what makes it unique.
- How do you measure and evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing activities?
- What has your marketing achieved for your business both in the short and long term?
- Detail the achievements, for example, your sales and/or profit, that your business has made in the last 18 months and what you believe these were a result of.
- Describe how your marketing responds to an ever-changing market (customers) and marketing landscape (channels).
- How do you make your business stand out using marketing to attract your ideal client, describe who they are and what industry you are in.
The maximum word count for each question is 500 words and each question allows you to upload ONE file as supporting evidence. If you have several documents for a particular question, please combine them into one file before uploading it. Acceptable file types are JPEG, PNG PDF and docx and the maximum file size for each upload is 1024Kb.
Some examples of supporting information/documents include sales figures, profit/loss statements, testimonials, social media insights, press releases, meeting notes, company policies, certificates, links to online resources and/or any other metrics you are using to measure your success. You only need to attach financial information if this demonstrates you have achieved financial goals or objectives.