Socially Conscious Excellence
As business owners we have a responsibility to make a difference in the world.
The Socially Conscious Excellence Award recognises a business which has demonstrated how the social consciousness of their business has made a difference in the world. This category is for you if you own a business which meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Can demonstrate how your business makes a difference in the world, or
- Has undertaken a move to be more socially conscious, or
- Partnered with someone to improve your social consciousness
- All category entrants will be asked to provide
- Your full name,
- The Business name
- Contact details (phone, email)
- Website and social media links
- A description of the business and industry, why you started it, and what you offer
- A high res and clear cut version of your logo for promotional purposes
- Describe your socially conscious business or the socially conscious initiative you have introduced into your business.
- Describe how the initiative benefits the planet and/or it’s people and what you hope to achieve (your goals and vision).
- How you measure its potential impact?
- How do you engage your staff and customers to participate or buy into this initiative?
- How do you fund the initiative and ensure its sustainability for the long term?
The maximum word count for each question is 500 words and each question allows you to upload ONE file as supporting evidence. If you have several documents for a particular question, please combine them into one file before uploading it. Acceptable file types are JPEG, PNG PDF and docx and the maximum file size for each upload is 1024Kb.
Some examples of supporting information/documents include sales figures, profit/loss statements, testimonials, social media insights, press releases, meeting notes, company policies, certificates, links to online resources and/or any other metrics you are using to measure your success. You only need to attach financial information if this demonstrates you have achieved financial goals or objectives.